1113 Ludington St
This program is an expanded version of the US Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) course. This one day class includes 3 hours of range time and focuses on these key learning areas.
* Fundamentals of pistol shooting
* Safe handling & storage of handguns for adults and children
* Firearms laws and liability
* Shooting Positions
* Shooting Skills
* Controlling a violent confrontation
* Avoiding criminal attack
This program exceeds the Michigan requirements to apply for a concealed pistol license.
We understand how valuable your time is so we have gathered all the materials needed to apply for your CPL thereby saving you the hassle! The price of the class is $130 and includes:
* Handgun Rental
* Eye Protection
* Ear Protection
* CPL Application
* Invaluable Handouts & Tools
A $25 down payment is required to reserve a seat and the $105 balance is due on or before the day of the course. The down payment is non refundable. If the registrant cancels before the day of the class, the deposit may be transferred to a future course one time only.
The course is taught at Superior Training Services located at 1113 Ludington Street in Escanaba, MI.
THE TRAINING PROCESS
1. You can pick upa registration form, fill out, and drop it in the mailslot at Superior Training Services (1113 Ludington Street, Escanaba) or online through our registration page. The $25 down payment can be made by mailed check or by credit card online through our payment section.
2. On the day of the course, arrive at 1113 Ludington Street in Escanaba at 8:30am to complete registration and payment. Class will begin by 9am.
3. The course will consist of 5 hours in the classroom and 3 hours in the shooting range. Range exercises include various shooting positions and drills designed to enhance the shooters awareness and ability.
4. The course will conclude and certificates will be issued around 5:00pm.
5. The CPL application will be distributed at the course. Bring the original completed application and original course certificate to your county clerk's office.
SWAT reserves the right to reject any firearms or equipment that is deemed unsafe or inappropriate for the training.
Participants will be offered a lunch of hot dogs and chips. Participants may bring their own lunch if preferred.